Meet The Staff
Our Travel Directors and on-site coordinators each have at least 10 years of experience with corporate meetings and incentive programs. Each professional staff member has been personally trained and supervised by our management team to ensure that each guest receives one-on-one attention and the finest personalized services.
- Mr. Scott Mukai
- Since 1986- Extensive Sales, Marketing, and Operational experience in the destination management field.
- Eleven Years- Sales and Operational positions in luxury hotels in Hawaii, such as Marriott Corporation and Westin Resorts, Hawaii.
- Mrs. Dawn Mukai
- Chief Financial Officer
- Since 1990- Finance and Operational executive coordinating convention and incentive events
- Since 1980- Hotel operations and concierge for Hyatt Resorts, Hawaii and the Halekulani Resort, Waikiki
- Mr. Thomas Jon Giel
- Director of Operations/ Manager of Big Island Office
- Since 1996- Group Coordination, Hawaii Account Sales
- Ms. Jeana Ka`io
- Account Manager
- Since 1989 - Group Coordination, Inside Sales, Supervisor of Travel Directors.
- Destination Hawaii's Native Hawaiian Cultural Consultant and Instructor in Hawaiian Culture and Arts